How does it work?
Myselfie is a really easy and simple concept for you to capture sweet, fun and fabulous moments at your event. Here are 8 simple facts about Myselfie :)
1. Make your booking for 24 hours, full weekend or 1 week - check availability HERE
2. You will receive an email confirmation with booking details shortly after your booking has been completed
3. A couple days before your event you will receive the Myselfie in a box, delivered by Parcel Force
4. Setup the Myselfie and take a few test pictures (setting it up takes 3-4 minutes)
5. All bookings include unlimited pictures and you can choose between six fabulous filters - try to see if you can beat the record of 2358 pics in one evening :)
6. After your event take down the Myselfie, place it safely back into the box and stick on the prepaid return label
7. Drop off the Myselfie at your local post office the first coming business day after your event
8. A few days after you have returned the Myselfie you will receive an email with a link to all your pictures for you to download for free - this link you can share with ALL you friends and family :)
How easy is myselfie to setup?
EASY :) See your setup guide HERE
My event date is fully booked what can I do?
If your event date is fully booked, please contact us HERE and we will do our best to help you :)
When will the myselfie arrive and when will I have to return it?
The myselfie arrives 1-2 business days before your booking date. It will be delivered to your chosen delivery address.
The myselfie has to be return the first upcoming business day after your event from the Post office with the prepaid return label
Where do er deliver.
We deliver all Mainland England, Wales and Scotland.
We do not deliver to the following post codes:
How large are the pictures?
The picture size is 3264x2448 pixels, which is bigger than full HD and we are proud of the quality of the myselfie pictures :)
Does the Myselfie print?
All our pictures are digital and you will receive a link to your online gallery after the party. We also offer the options of emailing the pictures directly to an email once a picture is taken. This option is available if there is wifi at the venue.
PAT test and Public Liability Insurance
All of our myselfie machines have been PAT tested.
If you need a copy for your venue- please contact us here
Public Liability Insurance
If you need a copy of the PLI for your venue please contact us here ( our PLI covers £1m )
How big is the myselfie and the box it arrives in?
The myselfie is 35x35x10 cm and has 9.7” screen. The tripod is 165 and can has 3 different options for length.
The box/suitcase that the myselfie arrives in is 50x40x20 cm and the total weight is 10kg.
Do we need to connected the myselfie to WIFI
No, you do not need to connect the machine to WIFI, but to help you get the pictures faster we do recommend that you connect it to WIFI - if there is wifi available :)
How do I pay the remaining balance as I booked with a deposit and how much is it?
If you made a booking with a deposit, then you will receive an email 8 weeks before your party where you can pay the remaining balance.
How much is remaining balance?
For weekends bookings £110
For One weekdays booking £110
For two weekday bookings £180
For Five days bookings £240
We still ship out Myselfies as normal :)Booking deadline is now 7 days before your booking date.If you already have a booking with us and wish to postpone for a later date due to Covid19 we offer this free of charge.