Terms & Conditions
This website www.hiremyselfie.co.uk & myselfie UK is operated by Ango & Grondahl UK Ltd, 53J Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3HP London, email: email@example.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to hiremyselfie.co.uk
Hiremyselfie.co.uk offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or renting/purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
These terms and conditions apply to all orders from
Ango & Grondahl UK Ltd, including delivery of pictures and equipment ordered through www.hiremyselfie.co.uk unless otherwise is agreed with Ango & Grondahl UK ltd
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell/rent our products and services to you.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms. You also agree that future correspondence through the agreement can be made via email.
- delivers pictures from your event taken with the specific myselfie equipment, equipment that will be forwarded to you prior to your arrangement. The pictures will be sent to you via email after the myselfie has been returned to us again.
- The delivery of the product, the pictures, indicated on the order confirmation is sent via email. Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, the pictures will be delivered in original and if filters are applied also the following different colors; Nashville, Hudson, Amaro, Black & White and/or X Pro II.
- The pictures will be delivered to you within 5 working days after we have received the myselife equipment, please see return rules below. Upon the return of the equipment we will forward the pictures to you by email, which will include a link where you can click and download your pictures. This link will be available for 30 days after you have received it.
- The myselfie can take up to 5000 pictures per event without connecting it to wifi. If you want to have unlimited pictures wifi needs to be connected to the myselfie (The record so far is 2604 pictures taken in one night).
- As there is big difference in lighting conditions etc. depending on the time of day, the location where the event is taking place etc, there are no guarantees of the quality of the pictures.
- Copyright - the rights to the pictures goes to the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- You are placing an order on via the website www.hiremyselfie.co.uk
- Based on your order, Myselfie UK will send you an order confirmation by email. If you have any corrections to your order confirmation you must contact Myselfie UK in writing within 5 business days from the order date or no later than 21 business days before the event date by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have not received your order confirm within 24 hour from the time, where you placed the order you should contact us immediately by email email@example.com
- Myselfie UK can cancel an order if it is not possible to deliver the ordered equipment. You will be notified as soon as possible, as well as any payment will be canceled/returned.
Delivery of the myselfie equipment
- The myselfie equipment will be delivered in a suitcase and this contains a photo/selfie box, tripod, power cable, 31 party props and a return label to your local Post Office dropoff on the first business day after your event.
- Myselfie UK will ship the equipment 2 business days before the event and you will receive an email when the equipment is shipped from our warehouse.
- If, in anticipation that myselfie does not come one day before your event, meaning in some cases the myselfie will arrive before 12 noon and this myselfie cannot be held responsible for.
- You have the responsibility to setup the myselfie equipment, take it down again and pack it properly in the suitcase. You can see the description here: "how to set up "
Return of equipment
- You are responsible for handing over the box containing the myselfie equipment to your local post office on the first business day after your event, ref. your order confirmation.
- The myselfie equipment must be returned in the same state as it was received.
- When you return the myselfie box you have to place the return label on top of the box
- If your are not able to return the myselfie on the first business day before 11am after your event it will be your responsibility to ship the the box containing the myselfie equipment. You are required to use a shipping company, use a “next day” delivery service and all the costs involved in this will be your responsibility.
- In case of late delivery, the daily price will be invoiced commenced exceeded 24 hours, equivalent to £150 per day. The equipment must always be returned clean and undamaged.
Responsibility of myselfie equipment
- The equipment is delivered at your discretion and the risk/responsibility for the equipment is yours from you have received it until the equipment is returned and received by Myselfie UK. Delivered equipment must always be treated carefully.
- You are responsible for the correct use and storage of the equipment supplied.
- It is not allowed to lease or borrow the equipment to other people or companies, as the equipment may not be transferred to anyone other than Myselfie UK.
Lack of equipment
- You are required to check the equipment immediately after receiving the equipment.
- If any defects in the equipment are detected, you are required to contact Myselfie UK immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org so that remediation can take place.
- If an error is due to your fault or gross negligence please contact us immediately by email email@example.com. A replacement, which would be at your expense, cannot be guaranteed due to short notice and depends on availability.
Damage of the myselfie equipment
- If you damage the equipment supplied by Myselfie UK, you are required to pay an excess according to the following:
- Screen £175
- Lamp £125
- Tripod £125
- Suitcase £125
- If other damages the prices will depend on evaluation of the damages
- If you dispose, loose or completely damage the equipment when in your possession, you will be charged a total amount of £2300 + VAT
If you have paid a deposit and wish to cancel your order the deposit is non-refundable.
- In case you have paid a deposit and not paid the final amount minimum 6 week prior to your booking date we are entitled to cancel your order. Please remember your deposit fee is NOT refundable at any time from you have made your booking.
If you have paid full price and want to cancel your order less that 45 days before your scheduled event we will charge 75% of the full amount.
If you have paid full price and want to cancel your order less that 30 days before your scheduled event we will not refund your payment.
If you want to change an order this must be done in writing per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than 30 working days before the date of the event. If the equipment is shipped from the warehouse, the order can not be canceled. Change is subject to the Myselfie equipment availability.